This is itestbox 12 and it is also called DL 200, as this is a NEW version of DL 100 LCD screen tester that supports screen testing from 6s to the latest 12 Mini / 12 / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max. The OLD version support up to 11 Pro Max only, not support the latest 12 series screens testing.
- If you currently have an OLD version and want it to support the latest 12 series screens, you need to buy an extra extended board and update the system, details please click here to know the details.
- If you are still not sure which version you bought, please click here to know the details.
- This iTestBox is latest version which support 6S to latest 12 series like 12 / 12 Mini / 12 Pro / 12 Pro Max.
- Support 8 different IOS system, include the latest iOS, and is able to update.
- Has battery itself and more powerful
- It is able to test display, test Touch Screen, test 3D and repair true tone as well
- Charge adapter
- Type-C data line
- 17in1 tester cables
Please refer to the actual packing list
- Within 7 days from the day you buy the product, if the device does not work fine, it will be detected and confirmed by our After-sales Service Center, and you can enjoy the service of returning or replacing goods for free.
- Within 8-15 days from the day you buy the product, if the device does not work fine, it will be detected and confirmed by our After-sales Service Center, and you can enjoy the replace or repair service for free
- Within 16-365 days from the day you buy the product, if the device does not work fine, it will be detected and confirmed by our After-sales Service Center, and you can enjoy the repair service for free
- machine hurt caused by misuse or improper storage or disassemble or repair.
- Tear up altered labels and security marks.
- Warranty is expired after 1 year.
- machine hurt caused by not using our charge adapter and data line.
- Please don’t disassemble, repair or modify this product by yourself
- Please don’t expose this product to rain or moisture
- Please don’t expose the product to a heat source or high-temperature environment, avoid storing it in direct sunlight
iTestBox 12 System updates: (Only update when you notice the files broken)
- please get an empty USB disk ready, format it with FAT32. Then extract the update file, then copy the extracted files into the root of the USB disk, don’t put these files into any directory.
- Turn off the testbox, plug it into a USB disk.
- long-press the “ON/OFF” key and “BRIGHTEST” key, until the UPDATE light starts to twinkle, which means update starts, then plug-in charge line.
- wait for about 25 mins, it beeps “Di”, the UPDATE light stays in GREEN, and no RED light shows. The update finished.
Download the update files here.